Strategy ~ A method or plan chosen to bring about a desired future, such as achievement of a goal or solution to a problem.
- Be strategic about your life goals, don’t leave them to chance.
- Strategy should be the shelter for your life plans, nothing penetrates it.
- Strategy can be an individual or group effort; utilize other’s knowledge when possible, but dedicate yourself to your personal achievement.
- Strategy is like a puzzle, there are many pieces, so be precise and meticulous.
- Don’t be distracted by how many pieces are in the puzzle, with commitment, every piece has a district role, and is designed to come together perfectly.
- Don’t depend on others to motivate you, be innovative and look for exclusivity when possible, it sets you apart from the competition.
- Don’t expect to have all the pieces, you don’t have to be great to start, you have to start to be great!
** Also reference http://www.askgraceson7.blogspot.com
Pass it on…..
***Also reference http://www.askgraceson7.blogspot.com ~ You Tube ~ Ask Graceson 2.0
Although we sometimes leave our dreams asleep and uncultured, dreams are reoccurring and follow us while we are asleep and awake. Greatness becomes Destiny’s right hand only when you wake up your dreams, and answer the call.
- It’s never too late to activate your dreams.
- Dreams are valuable seeds, plant them wisely.
- Resist the urge to quit your dreams, arresting thoughts of doubt, keeps them alive.
- It’s pretty simple when you think about it, you have a life, so why not dream big!
- If you think dreaming is for losers, expect to lose!
- Wake up the morning, don’t let the morning wake you up!
- Your Dreams are calling, accept the call and don’t hit the decline button!
Your Friends + Family = your biggest cheerleaders. Don’t forget to keep them close, and thank them for the support. Take nothing in life for granted!
Life moves quickly, and even faster when you are not cherishing every moment. Cherish each moment, make every moment count, and share your time wisely, being grateful for life’s simple pleasures. True success includes loyalty to family, friends, work ethic, integrity, prosperity, happiness, which together equals real and true wealth!
Bullying ~ is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children (can also mean adults ) that involves a real or perceived imbalance of power. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time.
In the onset of social media, bullying has become more of a buzz word than in past years.
America is outraged at how uncontrolled bullying has become, and children all over the world are experiencing this unwanted and brutal treatment on a regular basis. Although this is certainly nothing new, schools have launched anti-bullying campaigns all over American to combat these hideous acts of violence against students, which can be mental, emotional, or physical abuse. This imbalance of power doesn’t mean that the person being bullied has to be the smaller or weaker person, it can also mean that other classmates have found an area of weakness that includes behavior that is aggressive and unwanted. In today’s era of social media, your child can be bullied without a classmate ever even saying a word to them in person. While our social media avenues are wonderful for communicating with friends & family, networking, broadcasting and news, and other forms of sharing, it can “as you know”, also be used to bully and abuse others. Therefore, bullying has many faces, not just fighting or being attacked physically. So let’s talk about how to keep your child safe, and how to keep regular and healthy dialogue with your child.
- Talk with your child on a regular basis, and ask questions about if they feel safe or not. This should be done from kindergarten through senior high school.
- Monitor your child’s social media accounts, and keep an eye out for abusive behavior, not only toward your child, but also any bullying that originated from your child.
- Review the school’s Anti-Bullying guidelines with your child.
- Bullying has no age limit, and can start as early as kindergarten, so talk with your child about how to recognize this behavior, so that early resolution can be made.
- Unfortunately, the fact that your child is not allowed in a particular clique, is not in itself considered bullying.
- Hazing is also a form of bullying, report it!
- Remember, the school is only an extension of you, and will not be able to see and recognize every act of bullying, therefore you must educate your child on the importance of reporting the behavior, if they feel like they are being bullied.
- The school is not privy to every word this is being said to your child, and not every encounter that your child has with a bully will actually meet the bench-mark of actual bullying, but it’s okay to err on the side of caution, and report this behavior.
- Be careful when attempting to interpret the bullying statistics that indicate that the schools are sitting back aimlessly allowing this behavior. School leaders are vehemently opposed to this behavior and are working to find resolutions, however without notice, the school will not be able to intervene.
- Think about bullying like this… if you as a parent has no notice of the bullying, how would the school have notice? Bullying can be very quiet, and insidious, and has to be exposed by the victim if the behavior is to be addressed.
- Understand that in order to reduce this horrible behavior, the victim has to report this behavior to the parents, who has to give immediate notice to the school, and the school has to take action immediately.
- Check your student handbook for Anti-Bullying information, and if your school does not have one, contact the Principal right away to demand that the school implement this code of ethics.
Reference ~ http://www.askgraceson7.blogspot.com & You Tube ~ Ask Graceson 2.0