Doubt: a feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction.
Doubt is the catalyst to almost every failure in life, since the beginning of time. Doubt suffocates your confidence and creates fear that in most cases don’t even exist. Facing doubt makes you courageous and brave, and helps to embrace what is needed to be relentless and successful. Take a look at the 6 main reasons that people doubt themselves.
- Because someone told you that you are incapable of succeeding at that particular mission.
- Because you haven’t envisioned yourself actually being great.
- Because you don’t seize every moment to capitalize on your greatness.
- Because life sits still until you move it, and you haven’t bench pressed your greatness.
- Because you are waiting on the perfect moment to be great, to win the lottery, or to piggy back off someone else’s greatness.
- Because life is tough, and you have to be even tougher to win, and you haven’t decided that losing is not an option.
** The first step to winning is thinking that you can, even in the face of what appears to be an impossibility. No matter what, don’t quit, quitting is failure’s cell mate.
*** Also see http://www.askgraceson7.blogspot.com