Establishing your own brand means that you are inspired by people, but you don’t look for people to inspire you. Instead, you look to create a legacy for yourself, and one that establishes your own uniqueness and creativity. Dig deep, and find your courage, greatness, talent, gifts, and use those things to endorse the power that lies within you. You will never establish your purpose (yes everyone has one) until you obligate yourself to respond to the massive dream that is just sitting inside your “gut” uncultured, and asleep. This may sound cliché, but the devotion to establishing your brand unleashes the amazing and audacious faith needed to conquer your fears. Use that bravery and valor to defy the odds.
- Be Grateful you have your future ahead of you.
- Tomorrow is only amazing if you utilize it to enhance your brand.
- Branding means you find why you exist, and be amazing at it.
- Living in the idle moment of admiring someone else’s brand forever without choosing to fulfill your own dreams, suffocates your brand.
- Yesterday is only effective if you use it to nurture your tomorrow.
- Never measure your greatness against anyone else’s, greatness has no depth, or length, and should never be measured, rather converted to inspire others.
- Never view your days as just another 24 hours. Everyday must be used to enhance the next one.
- Live in power mode!
- Greatness is never wanting to fall asleep because you are not done working on your today!
** reference ~ askgraceson7.blogspot.com