Appreciation – the recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something.
Demand that your mind, body, and soul prepare to embrace your live in the most relative state, the current. Why? Because in order to press through life challenges, and actually change who you are, (growth) your body needs positive energy both mental and physical. Remember negative experiences, failures, and disappointments are almost always pronounced and exaggerated, it’s just how the human mind works. Your mind can really throw you for a loop if you don’t manage your thoughts properly and engage positive thoughts of your true potential. Embrace today, forget about tomorrow, and don’t let FEAR paralyze you. FEAR in itself is a Coward, reminding you of your mistakes, and literally playing them over and over in your brain. Dispel fear, and take this new day to appreciate what you have achieved in your life, and not what you have failed at.
• Remember FEAR in its truest form is a Bully. Recognize it for what is: False-Evidence-Appearing-Real; It can paralyze you, and is designed to do just that.
• Picture yourself doing something great, and begin to tell yourself that my life is really good, and I really do have a lot to be thankful for – Start your day with those thoughts.
• Inspire yourself – Be happy about small achievements, while planning the larger ones.
• Put failures in your rear-view mirror where they belong.
• Finally, remember never compare yourself to others, it’s unhealthy. Be your own person with your own dreams, think organically, it’s essential to your success.
“Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” – Unknown